Swimming is the way for guys to get their fitness on—and it's been that way since the legendary Michael Phelps and Mark Spitz changed the sport's course.
With swimming, you can experience all the amazing benefits of a full-on workout without having to go through grueling exercises like weights or aerobics.
To make your experience even more intense and interesting, you're gonna want to rock a stylish must-have watch that tracks your progress and records valuable data.
Here's a few impressive selections I guarantee won't let you down:
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 - Best Overall
The Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is the latest cutting-edge smartwatch from Samsung.
With its sleek design and durable stainless steel, it's a great watch that looks as good out of the office as it does dressed up for the boardroom.
It's got LTE, so you can stay connected whether you're miles away from home or just outside your office.
But wait, there's more! The Galaxy Watch 3 has a suite of awesome health monitoring features like ECG and sleep tracking. That's right - you can keep tabs on your heart health without ever having to leave the comfort of your own wrist!
Plus, its fitness tracking capabilities are top notch, too. With automatic workout detection and run coaching built into the interface, you'll always be on top of your performance goals.
But the Galaxy Watch 3 doesn't just stop there - it also has style points to spare. Its faces come in all sorts of finishes, sizes, and colors; plus, its straps are adjustable to fit any wrist size.
And if you're looking for something more discreet, there's also a ring device that's both refined and nicer to wear than other versions on the market.
And we'd be remiss if we didn't mention the power - with Samsung's Tizen OS running the show (along with some extra apps you can download from their Galaxy App store), you'll have plenty of widget options available to customize your watch with.
Plus, Bixby voice functionality will make controlling your watch super simple - timers, messaging apps, smart home gadgets, and beyond!
The Galaxy Watch 3 comes with the tried-and-true features like fitness tracking, heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, blood oxygen (SpO2), VO2 max estimation and fall detection - plus some extra capabilities that make it a generational leap forward in terms of accuracy and refinement.
Price-wise? You're looking at an investment that'll pay off big time as you get more comfortable using it (and as Samsung continues to add more features to their ecosystem) - but make no mistake: this is not your run-of-the-mill watch (unless of course you want it to be).
The full benefit will only come when ALL of the devices are working together for maximum efficiency - so if you want to get the most bang for your buck, invest in a solid network plan and properly set up your whole ecosystem.
Finally: comfort! The Galaxy Watch 3 feels great on your wrist - no matter what type of clothes or pillows you're sleeping with - thanks to its refined hardware design and bigger battery life compared to other similarly sized watches.
Plus – bonus – it even comes with emergency contacts preinstalled just in case something goes wrong – which can be reassuring not only for younger people who need a little bit more safety but also for the elderly who may have a harder time getting around or remembering certain things.
All in all: we think that Samsung did an awesome job putting together this sleek smartwatch. The Galaxy Watch 3 may very well be worth your investment – especially if you want all the best features from Samsung’s ecosystem, some serious comfort and emergency reassurance too. So what do ya say – wanna take a bite outta this badboy?
NanaDC Badass Rating: 4/5
- The running coach on the Galaxy Watch 3 is one of the most badass features I've ever seen on a smartwatch. After selecting a goal from options like light running, calorie burning, or speed endurance, I was guided through four stages at gradually increasing speeds. The watch buzzed and told me to either slow down or speed up to hit the targets. The coach would give me feedback on my performance, and I could view suggested drills and charts showing my cadence and pace.
- The battery life on the Galaxy Watch 3 is impressive. It consistently lasts about two days before needing a charge, and I could get a few hours extra if I wasn't tracking a workout. The battery saving mode turns the watch into a basic timekeeper and step tracker, which is useful when I'm out and about and don't want to be left with a dead screen on my wrist.
NanaDC Suave Rating: 4/5
- The Galaxy Watch 3 is a true masterpiece of design and elegance, featuring a physical rotating bezel, accurate sleep tracking, and a wide range of helpful widgets. Its commitment to both style and functionality make it a perfect accessory for any occasion, while its thoughtful design details showcase a dedication to elegance and sophistication.
- Meets military specifications (MIL-STG-810G)
- Superior 43-hour battery life
- Straightforward and detailed coaching feature
- Automatic sleep tracker improves downtime patterns
- Easy-to-read AMOLED display
Fitbit Versa Smartwatch - Best Value
The Fitbit Versa Smartwatch is a slim, stylish and comfortable device that is sure to please the tech-savvy man.
Featuring One-size S & L bands, a black/black anodized aluminum watch body and bold color options this device is sure to turn heads—especially if you're looking for an everyday wristwatch solution with added functionality.
What sets the Versa apart from the competition? For starters, store & play your music, track all day activity, 24/7 heart rate monitoring, sleep stages tracking and up to 4+ days of battery life. Then add in on-screen workouts and favorite apps for the ultimate fitness tracking experience.
Plus the smartwatch has a slew of notifications, quick replies and even includes Fitbit's SmartTrack for female health tracking.
Who needs a digital assistant when you have a Fitbit Versa? This bad boy comes with bluetooth 4.0 with radio transceiver and connect to your smartphone's GPS. All this tech packed into one sleek package! (Let's face it—this could land you on next month’s best dressed list.)
But don't let its good looks fool ya—the Versa is built to last with water resistant up to 50 meters and scratch & ding resistant screen cover. Speaking of which, the crystal clear display is ideal for when you need to check the time or if you want to take advantage of those fifteen+ exercise modes.
And if that wasn’t enough, did we mention that this baby can count floor climbed and even swim lap tracking? Yup, it’s got that too! What's more? You can also pay right from your wrist with Fitbit Pay! How cool is that?
Finally, depending on how much use it gets and how well you take care of it (charger type C) you can expect your Versa to last for months even years before needing a battery replacement.
And should anything go wrong, the Fitbit software and user protection ensures that you get your money’s worth from this swanky piece of tech.
If you're in the market for an everyday wristwatch that also tracks physical activity as well as monitor your nutritional intake (calorie tracking) then look no further than the Fitbit Versa SmartWatch!
It's definitely a worthy investment and will have you livin' yo best life in no time flat.
NanaDC Badass Rating: 4/5
- I am absolutely blown away by the fitness tracking capabilities of the Fitbit Versa. Not only can I easily access the exercise mode by simply swiping left or clicking the top right-hand button, but the coach feature is like having a personal trainer right on my wrist. It counts down the time as I complete each exercise, shows me how to do each move properly, and encourages me to keep pushing myself. This is the ultimate tool for anyone who is serious about their fitness journey.
- The 24/7 heart rate monitoring feature of the Fitbit Versa is truly impressive. No matter what time of day it is, I can glance down at my watch and see exactly what my heart rate is. This is incredibly useful for monitoring my overall health and fitness level. And even if I'm using a clock face that doesn't show my heart rate, I can always swipe up and access the information instantly. It's amazing to have this level of health data right at my fingertips.
NanaDC Suave Rating: 4/5
- I love that the Fitbit Versa is not just functional but also stylish. I can change the watch straps whenever I want to match my outfit or mood. And with hundreds of clock faces to choose from, I can really make the watch my own. I can even further customize my chosen clock face by selecting different colors. This feature makes me feel like I have a unique piece of tech on my wrist that no one else has.
- Capable of withstanding impact because of shock-resistant qualities
- Satisfies average water temperatures
- Water-resistant of up to 50 meters
- Access to real-time data (distance, pace, etc.)
- Bluetooth compatibility connects mobile phones
- Long-lasting 4+ days battery life
- Indiglo night-light display can glow in the dark
- Dual-time display lets you simultaneously view other time zones
- Quartz watch movement provides accurate timekeeping
- Hot water may cause defects
Timex Ironman Classic 30 Watch - Best Budget Pick
The Timex Ironman Classic 30 Watch is really one badass timepiece. Looking at the watch, it’s clear that the design is radically awesome—the gray resin case and acrylic lens just look oh so cool.
On top of that, the watch is 8-inches in circumference and can be worn comfortably by any wrist size.
The watch boasts some really awesome features like an indiglo night-light display that makes it easier to see time in the dark.
It’s water-resistant up to 100 meters, so you don’t have to worry about taking it off whenever you take a dip in the pool or even shower with it on!
In terms of time tracking features, it’s second to none! In addition to having up to 3 separate time zone settings, the watch also has alarms, a calendar, lap memory and chronograph allowing for up to 100-lap runs.
It even has a 30-lap memory and 24-hour military mode that makes tracking your daily and weekly progress a cinch. Plus, you can go forward or backward in setting reminders for special occasions with its easy-to-use pushers.
The watch also comes with stopwatch, customizable interval timers and countdown timer features along with on-screen prompts so you know exactly where you’re at when it comes to time tracking.
This is especially useful for athletes who are training for triathlons (or races) as they can easily keep tabs of their lap times and performance data.
Not only that but the design was made with reliability in mind; this watch won't get lost or stolen during travel as it's really hard to miss due to its orange color and reflective lens. All in all, its no wonder why Timex Ironman Classic 30 Watch is considered top notch when it comes to quality, price, and features.
So if you're looking for a hardy yet stylish watch for swimming and snorkeling, the Timex Ironman Classic 30 Watch is a great choice! If you're still on the fence about the purchase though, just try asking your friends what they think; its popularity amongst athletes speaks volumes about its awesome capabilities!
NanaDC Badass Rating: 4/5
- I was thrilled to discover that this watch has a 30 lap time monitoring capability. Whether I'm training for a race or just trying to beat my personal best, this feature helps me keep track of my progress. It's especially useful for anyone who wants to improve their running or swimming times.
- I was blown away by how suitable the Timex Ironman Classic 30 watch is for athletic activities. As someone who has to chase around a five-year-old Tasmanian devil, I need to stay one step ahead of the game. But with this watch, I can perform any task without feeling like I have a heavy suitcase on my wrist. It's incredibly lightweight, so I can hit the gym, go for a run, or even play golf without any discomfort.
NanaDC Suave Rating: 2/5
- The design of this watch is sleek and sporty. It has a 38mm case, which makes it perfect for both men and women. I love the gray turquoise model, which has a beautiful color combination that looks great with any outfit. It's perfect for anyone who wants a watch that's both functional and sports-oriented.
- Easy-to-read digital dial
- Lap memory records correct and exact data
- Precise and accurate quartz movement
- Water-resistant of up to 100 meters
- Long 10-year battery life
- Easy-to-use buttons
- Plastic strap may be easily breakable
- 38 mm case diameter may be too small
Garmin Swim 2 GPS Swimming Smartwatch
The Garmin Swim 2 GPS Swimming Smartwatch is a must-have for swimmers looking for an all-in-one tracker. This unobtrusive, reliable watch offers a plethora of perimeters and features to take your swim workouts to the next level.
It doesn't bugbear your swimming style or accuracy either – ensuring you get the most out of your time.
This sleek, unisex design comes equipped with a 1.04-inch display featuring Transflective MIP technology – boosting screen visibility in direct sunlight but also looking pretty bangin' when submerged.
With its comfortable and lightweight silicone strap, swimmers can feel secure knowing their watch won't be straying off during their elite training sesh.
The Garmin Swim 2 makes tracking pool and open water swims (including distance and time) a cinch. With an adjustable pool size ranging from 15m to 150m (or yards if you prefer!), custom lengths are on offer too.
Plus the impressive GPS Tracking feature allows users to monitor their pace, route, and SWOLF score when swimming in open waters.
What's more? Garmin Swim 2 features Underwater Heart Rate Tracking with Pace Guidance, Stroke Rate Alerts, Auto Rest, Stroke Identification, Custom Workouts, 400m and 200m Time Trials with countdown start, Interval Training and even the Critical Swim Speed test! Talk about ultimate fitness tech!
For those who use Apple Watch or Fitbit, the Garmin Swim 2 is incredibly compatible and works seamlessly with both devices – allowing for smartphone notifications, calls and more.
And if you need to filter out all the internet noise that inevitably comes along in life let’s face it - Garmin Connect via the web browser allows you to do just that. Result!
The Pebble Pushers at Garmin have already become well-known for their vast portfolio of wearables and Spread Bets on in-depth tracking data - however they've truly gone above and beyond expectations with this watery wonder! All in all we rate it 10/10 – no doubt about it! A must-have addition to any keen swimmer’s toolkit – why wouldn’t ya want it?
NanaDC Badass Rating: 4/5
- I was blown away by how much advanced swim functionality Garmin has managed to cram into the Swim 2 Sport Watch. They've taken everything you would normally find in a multi-sport watch and put it into a smaller and more affordable package. With full swimming and open water swimming modes, this watch is a game changer for swimmers like me who want to track their performance in the water.
- One of the features that really blew me away was the Swim 2's automatic lap detection. It counts each interval flawlessly and even detects your stroke type, giving you a breakdown of your length and time per interval, as well as your average and best pace, swallel score, heart rate, stroke metrics, and calories burned per interval. This is a truly badass feature that makes tracking your swim performance effortless.
NanaDC Suave Rating: 4/5
- The Swim 2 Sport Watch is a true masterpiece of design and elegance, featuring innovative features like the Body Battery score and wrist-based heart rate monitoring. Its commitment to both style and functionality make it a perfect accessory for any athlete looking to optimize their performance and recovery, while its thoughtful design details showcase a dedication to elegance and sophistication.
- Pool swim mode records swimming data
- Open water swim mode provides GPS settings
- Heart rate monitor gives precise BPM readings
- Superior 7-day battery lifespan
- Online connectivity via Garmin Connect
Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness and Activity Tracker
The Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness and Activity Tracker (God bless its soul) is a real true-to-form marvel.
It's a powerhouse that packs plenty of punch, offering up all the features you'd expect from a top-tier swim watch and more.
With that, let's dive right in to what makes the Swim 2 tick.
The watch has dazzling specs, including built-in GPS and Corning Gorilla Glass for durability. That ensures the watch won't break even when pushed to extremes - handy for swimmers who are often tough on their tech. Plus, it'll track your heart rate and sleep for a truly comprehensive overview of your performance.
Bluetooth syncing allows you to sync up to 100 metrics of data with compatible apps. All this data means in-depth tracking of Active Zone Minutes, step count, swimming metrics and weight. Not to mention the support of platforms like Strava and Spotify.
And if all this wasn’t enough, you can even use the Swim 2 smartwatch with Instinct and Edge, allowing you to explore different activities like running and biking without swapping watches.
This swim watch also gives you extended battery life that’ll allow multi-day use before needing a charging session. Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness and Activity Tracker has also included some exercise modes and comfort features for swimmers who want to be able to customize their experience. Not to mention the Smart Wake setting for those who find themselves prone to oversleeping!
But, how does it fare in practice? Like a good bourbon in a tumbler! The Swim 2 strikes a great balance between accuracy and ease of use. It offers evidence-based metrics on your fat burn, workout quality and overall cardio fitness score for personalized bench-marking.
As if that’s not enough, it even has female health tracking capabilities through the Ovia app – helpful for trying to conceive – as well as sleep score and personal baseline metrics so you can track your variations easily over time.
In terms of additional features, the Swim 2 comes with a physical button which can be customized to your liking as well as an easy-to-read screen that’s perfectly readable in direct sunlight (a major boon).
Plus, it’s light weight makes it comfortable on your wrist throughout the day – no need to worry about it dominating your arm like bodybuilder! Finally, aftermarket straps can be used with this bad boy if you're looking for even more comfort options.
So what’s not great about the Fitbit? Some users have reported false steps being calculated when running on a treadmill (an issue which I’m sure isn't exclusive to this device), and battery life is somewhat poor against other models on the market – especially when compared with today's smartwatches (but what do ya expect?).
Plus users have complained about an overlong charge time too - something worth knowing should you be planning an active weekend away!
So, is this the best swimming watch money can buy? It might just be! If you want unbeatable accuracy, reliable sleep monitoring capabilities & long days worth of tracking even with sparse internet connection then look no further: The Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness is here y'all!
NanaDC Badass Rating: 4/5
- As someone who loves to be active, the fact that the Fitbit Charge 4 is waterproof is a game-changer for me! I can wear it in the shower, bath, or even when I go swimming without worrying about it getting damaged. This watch is truly built for an active lifestyle and can withstand whatever adventure comes my way.
- I am absolutely blown away by the built-in GPS tracking on this watch! No longer do I have to rely on my phone to track my walks or runs, the Fitbit Charge 4 does it all on its own. This feature is an absolute game-changer for me and makes my workouts so much more efficient. Additionally, the watch has Active Zone Minutes which track my active heart rate during workouts, keeping me on track with my exercise goals. It's truly impressive how this watch has so many features that enhance my fitness routine.
NanaDC Suave Rating: 4/5
- The Fitbit Charge 4 is a truly stylish and elegant watch, featuring interchangeable straps that add a cool and sophisticated touch to the watch's overall design. The ability to switch up the look of the watch based on your mood or outfit is a testament to its thoughtful and stylish design, showcasing a commitment to both functionality and fashion.
- GPS settings record changes in heart rate
- Sleep Score gives feedback on sleeping patterns
- Vibrations track current progress
- Spotify app control lets you play music
- Water-resistant of up to 50-meters
- Reliable 7-day battery lifespan
- 30-gram weight may be too heavy for some
POLAR Vantage V2 Wrist-Based Swimming Watch
The new Polar Vantage V2 Wrist-Based Swimming Watch is a game changer! With GPS, HR, and performance tests all in one watch, you'll have access to information that only the professionals have had before now.
In addition to your heart rate, you'll get all the data you need to make informed decisions about your training and nutrition choices.
The FuelWise™ feature gives you personalized route guidance, sleep tracking, and music controls all from the wrist. It's almost like having a personal trainer at your fingertips!
Not only will the Polar Vantage V2 be your new best friend when it comes to tracking your workouts and daily activities, but it's also smart enough to keep up with you. With its Smartwatch capabilities, it brings phone notifications straight to your wrist.
The Optical HR Sensor and Wrist-based HR technology allow for accurate data collection, helping you understand all aspects of your workout regimen.
To top it off, the Polar Vantage V2 offers all of your favorite features from their other products including Training Load and Recovery Tracking, Activity Tracking, Heart Rate, Speed, Power Zones information for running and cycling, and much more.
It also connects with some of the most popular online sports communities such as MyFitnessPal, Endomondo, Nike+ Run Club, Strava, TrainingPeaks and Adidas Running.
At first glance, the sleek design of the Polar Vantage V2 is impressive – it's lightweight and super comfortable when worn on the wrist. Plus it has a touchscreen display along with several buttons so that you can easily navigate through its intuitive software user interface. Plus other cool features like FitSpark™ that accelerates your training by suggesting strength or cardio sessions based on your own activity data or recovery suggestions based on your last sleep data.
Plus, use Polar Flow on desktop or mobile to personalize all aspects of your workouts from text notifications to even individual sport profiles.
Overall this watch is a must-have addition to any athlete's wardrobe. Its price point makes it competitive with other top brands such as Garmin Forerunner 620 and Polar V800 as well as higher-end watches like Garmin Forerunner 930 or Polar Vantage V Titan.
It's compatible with ANT+, BTLE Signals and supports both Polar H10 and OH1 pulse rate sensors so you won't find yourself stuck if anything breaks down. Plus its battery life is impressive while recharging shouldn't take too long either – I mean who likes waiting around?
To put it simply – this watch looks good (available in different skin colors), feels good (LED's indicate when there are shallow depths) and works great (intuitive software user interface). Seamlessly connects to Strava Integration so you can track all of your workouts in real-time right away – no waiting required! It's also very comfortable to wear since it doesn't have any bulky parts sticking out – plus its wrist strap material is still supportive while taking away from any potential 'chafing' discomfort related issues.
If you're looking for an all-in-one performance watch with lots of features including activity tracking for running & cycling, strength & cardio training recommendations as well as fuelwise™ features & widgets then this watch is definitely worth considering! The bonkers price point means that you don't have to break the bank just to get your hands on something awesome – just throw down a few shekels instead… You won't be disappointed!
NanaDC Badass Rating: 4/5
- I can't believe how many incredible features are packed into the Polar Vantage V2 swimming watch. It's clear that the designers had swimmers in mind when they created this watch. The stroke detection is simply amazing - it's like having a personal coach right there on my wrist, giving me real-time feedback on my technique.
- Versatility is the name of the game with the Polar Vantage V2 swimming watch. It's not just a watch for swimming - it's a watch for life. Whether I'm hitting the pavement for a run, hitting the trails for a mountain bike ride, or hitting the sack for some much-needed shut-eye, this watch has my both hands up high.
NanaDC Suave Rating: 4/5
- When I first laid eyes on the Polar Vantage V2 swimming watch, I was immediately struck by how sleek and modern it looked. The watch face is stunning, with vibrant colors and sharp graphics that make it a pleasure to look at.
- Navigation tools guide watch users
- Polar Flow App connects watch to PC or smartphone
- Compatible with third-party fitness apps
- Leg Recovery Test gauges legs' current condition
- Superior battery lifespan
Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist Watch
It's slick, it's stylish and it's undeniably Suunto–the Spartan Sport Wrist HR watch is one of the hottest pieces on the smart watch market right now.
Whether you're a newbie to the world of Garmin or a seasoned Fenix fan, this watch will give you all the juice (and then some) that you need to take your workouts to the next level.
Talk about spec! The watch has a solid sapphire crystal touch screen display, GPS and a ton of menus that help you make the most out of its software. Plus, when it comes to tracking your runs and workouts, you can rest assured that this stylish little time-keeper has got everything covered.
The strap is made from polyamide and silicone for maximum sports performance and its waterproof design allows for submersing up to 50 meters.
Size-wise, it's pretty much perfect: not too bulky but not too flimsy–even better, it comes in a selection of eye-catching colors like steel, black and white. So how does it perform? Well, let me tell you–connecting with your phone takes milliseconds and its synced with updates so whatever new features pop up, they're available right away on your watch.
Its accuracy is super consistent and none of that sluggishness or deviation that other watches are prone to–everything synchronizes quicker than you can say "Wrist HR".
Durability-wise, this baby feels incredibly sturdy and resilient, which makes sense given its price tag; plus, Suunto kindly throw in a 2-year warranty as well. Oh yeah–the battery life is off da hook too–even after long adventures it still continues to give. That's what I love about this model: not only does it look good but its performance is impeccable too.
The display has all the information you need without overload and I appreciate that there isn't a million buttons cluttering up the design. You still have all the needed navigation options though–from starting to stopping your workouts–in addition to additional parameters like heart rate tracking.
Speaking of heart rate tracking–this puppy works with both a chest strap as well as wrist HR pulsations so whatever your preference may be, it'll deliver! That being said I found the wrist HR readings to be slightly less accurate than when wearing the chest strap but this is definitely dependant on user preference.
In comparison to the Apple Watch or TomTom Adventurer models on the market I'd say Suunto offers more refinement with their Spartan Sport series. Plus when it comes down to cost analysis things are in Suunto's favor since their watches come in cheaper than their competitors Plus their battery life cannot be beaten!
NanaDC Badass Rating: 4/5
- I feel like a total badass wearing my Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR watch. I can't even express how cool the Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR watch is! Other watches pale in comparison, with their slow and sluggish syncing. But this watch is lightning fast, keeping me on top of my game with the latest updates.
- The battery life on my Suunto Spartan Sport Wrist HR watch is insane! With up to 12 hours of battery life in training mode, I can conquer even the toughest workouts and adventures without worrying about my watch dying. It's impressive how this watch can still last so long, even with its extensive GPS capabilities and features.
NanaDC Suave Rating: 4/5
- Its steel bezel, mineral crystal glass, and 100-meter water resistance make it the epitome of durability and style. And with colors like steel, black, and white, it's the perfect statement piece to add to my workout outfits.
- Scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- Rust-resistant stainless steel bezel
- Compatible with the Suunto Movescount App
- Satellite systems (GPS and GLONASS) provide exact location
- Superior 12-hour battery lifespan
- 74-gram weight may be too heavy for some
Willful Swimming Waterproof Watch
Are you ready for an out of this world underwater adventure? With the Willful Swimming Waterproof Watch, your fitness dreams can come alive.
This stylish and practical watch has plenty of features that will make your swimming experience more fun and efficient than ever before.
The online updates make it easy to tailor the watch to your specific needs. You can also download the VeryFitPro app on both Android and iOS to make the most out of your watch’s features.
It’s got gizmos and gadgets that will track your calories burned, swimming distance, and physical status while you’re in the pool—and after.
The display is crisp and easy to read—even in bright sunlight—and you can adjust the brightness levels to your preference. Plus, since it’s waterproof up to 50m, you can wear it during your daily swims without worrying about it getting damaged.
It also comes with a long-lasting battery life so you don’t have to worry about constantly charging it.
The watch even has notifications for calls, texts, a stopwatch, and a timer in case you want to time yourself during physical routines or exercises.
The watch can easily be synced with phones too—allowing you to seamlessly connect with all those haps from your favorite social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
But that’s not all! With the Willful Swimming Waterproof Watch, you can fine-tune your daily habits and exercise routines, track progress over time, and find out how much calories you burnt during each activity (burn, baby burn!).
If you’re looking for a water-resistant fitness tracker that’s easy to use—with a few cutesy bells and whistles thrown in—then the Willful Swimming Waterproof Watch is certainly worth considering.
With its longevity-guaranteeing battery life and compatibility with prescriptive phones (hint: iPhone!), this watch truly is most every swimmer’s wildest dream come true. Now go forth and explore!
Quick Verdict: Experience the ultimate underwater adventure with the Willful Swimming Waterproof Watch – the perfect companion for fitness enthusiasts.
NanaDC Badass Rating: 2/5
- I am constantly on the go, and I need a watch that can keep up with my active lifestyle. The Willful Swimming Waterproof Watch's battery life is beyond impressive. It has a long-lasting battery life that can last for days, meaning I don't have to worry about constantly charging it. This feature is a game-changer for me as it ensures that I never miss a workout or activity due to a dead battery.
NanaDC Suave Rating: 2/5
- The Willful Swimming Waterproof Watch is the epitome of coolness and elegance, when you're on a budget.
- "VeryFitPro" app connects with social media sites
- Access to smart notifications, calls, and texts
- Stopwatch and timer are beneficial for pool swimming
- Long-lasting battery lifespan
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Not compatible with all phones
- Requires Android 4.4/iOS 8.0 or higher
Why Should You Buy Swimming Watches?
Swimmin' just got tech-y! Who needs a regular watch when ya can have a swimmin' watch?
These awesome gadgets are more than just another fancy accessory for the pool--they offer real benefits. You'll get data on yer performance, real-time info on your speed and distance, and even countdown timers for open water swims. (Plus, they look pretty cool!)
So why should ya buy one? Well--they're great for tracking progress, understanding yer technique, managin' training intensity – even helpin' you hit yer goals.
But it's also about confidence–you want to step up to the blocks knowin' you're ready ta race! So, whatcha waitin' for? Dive in and show em who's boss!
Here are some advantages that may convince you to purchase your swimming watch:
Complete Data Breakdown
Swimming watches—the pinnacle of aquatic monitoring tech—are a must-have for any serious swimmer. Not only do they give you a comprehensive overview of your session, but they also provide stats on everything from the time it took you to complete each lap, to the total distance covered in the water. They even have capabilities like stroke count and heart rate tracking!
There's no denying that swimming watches are impressive. But beyond the bells and whistles, what really sets them apart? Is it accuracy? Durability? Or something else entirely? Let's take a look at some of their truly remarkable features—from high precision readings to an elegant design—that make these devices so special.
Precise Technique Monitoring
Do you want to take your butterfly, freestyle or any other stroke game to the next level? Look no further than the top-of-the-line swimming watches.
These devices can give you the full picture—tracking stroke rate and analyzing your technique so that you get real-time feedback on your progress (or lack thereof). It's like having a virtual coach in the water with you!
Swim smarter not harder: these timepieces are designed to detect if your stroke rate is just right, too slow, or too fast. In other words, they're a valuable tool for enhancing your skills—whether it's for training sessions or competitions.
So how do these high-end tools stack up? Features are important, but there are some neutral aspects too—like design and comfort. It all hinges on what kind of performance and results you want to achieve. Make sure you find something that fits your needs before making a purchase. (Oh, and don't forget about battery life!)
Satellite Navigation Tools
Ahoy now, and let's set sail! For those who wish to traverse the wide open seas—or just dip their toes in the water—it's a must to have a trusty GPS on board.
Now, it may sound like a hassle carrying one around while swimmin', but fear not: modern swimming watches boast built-in GPSs, GLONASS and other tracking systems that make finding your way back as effortless (but exciting) as can be!
Ain't no need to worry—the integrated navigational tools will reliably guide you back 'cross the tides.
Plus, they come with plenty of neat features, such as waterproofness, durability and more–all in one nifty package.
So whether you're an experienced deep sea diver or just a casual swashbuckler looking for some fun in the sun, make sure to bring along your trusty GPS watch!
Maximum Durability and Reliable Battery Life
Ahhh, swimming watches. Can't live without them. They're like the trusty sidekick you take with you on each and every pool excursion. Tough enough to withstand even the most extreme demands, such as water pressure and abrupt edges — not to mention the battery life on 'em is pretty impressive too.
These timepieces are crafted with superior materials for maximum durability (you know, because pool-time can be unpredictable sometimes!). So, just how long can a swimming watch last you?
Longer than your average wristwatch! That's for sure. Plus they come in some slick designs, meaning even if you aren't planning a dive, they still look great!
But what else makes these pieces of aquatic swag so special? Well…I'd say it's all about the attention to detail that goes into guaranteeing your performance doesn't suffer when you're in the water.
And let's not forget (how could we?) that by seeing how well you do with each lap or stroke you can perfect your form and improve your skill level over time.
So there ya have it - why settle for a regular ol' wristwatch when ya got one of these bad boys?!
What Should You Consider Before Buying Swimming Watches?
Are you looking for the perfect swimming watch? Gearing up with a new timepiece can be a tricky task, especially when it comes to choosing the one that fits both your budget and needs.(--) But considering the features, advantages and disadvantages of each type of watch, you can decide which is best for you.
Do you want something simple yet effective? Digital watches offer basic functions like timing and tracking activities. They are usually very affordable as well. On the other hand, if you're looking for something more cutting-edge, there are also smartwatches available with touchscreens and built-in apps — these come at a higher price tag though.
If you're in need of something with enhanced features for training purposes, consider GPS watches – these ones come packed with multiple sensors, heart rate monitors and other helpful tools. However, they may not be as strong or durable as some analog watches out there (which don't require any battery replacements).
How much are you willing to spend on a swimming watch?
Ey! Got yer eye on a swimmin' watch, eh? Lookin' fer somethin' to track ya lap-speed 'n the like?
Welp, if ya want ta make sure it's worth the money—a cheap one won't cut it. Ya need somethin' with more sophisticashun; fitness trackers, 'heart-rate monitor'—all that jazz. (But don't forget: you gotta be interested in swimmn', too.)
Yeah, yer fancy watch may have all them bells and whistles—but it ain't gonna mean nothin' if you ain't into the sport! So before puttin' down the cash make sure you're up for at least givin' swimmin' a try. It don't have ta make ya an expert; just usin' the watch often enough'll make it worth it.
So if ya lookin' for a decent swimmin'-watch, find one that's got whatcha need—and make sure it fits yer wrist (no one likes an ill-fitting timepiece). Good luck out there!
Swimming, ah— the sweetest of sports. 'Tis a challenge to tame the water and its depths. But with the latest swimming watches, your fight becomes easier!
From high-tech speed trackers to integrated heart-rate monitors (and let's not forget about GPS), these gadgets come packed with features that'll help you push it further than ever before. After all, who doesn't want to strive for excellence? With these instruments, you can reach for greatness in no time at all.
Take the Garmin Swim 2, for instance: it gives you unparalleled accuracy and detail when tracking your strokes and speeds. The Apple Watch Series 5 Equipped too is a prime choice; with its electric optical heart rate sensor, you're bound to see some remarkable results. And then there’s the Speedo Shine 2: featuring a sleek design and revolutionary wireless sync technology, it’s sure to give you an edge as you take up your swim journey.
These watches are both feature-rich yet lightweight— truly must-haves whether or not you wish to maintain an active lifestyle. Best of all – they won’t break the bank! So why wait? Wouldn't ya love to get out there and hit waves like Mikey P?
Links, prices, and images were pulled from the Amazon API. Last updated on 2023-05-11.